Best Product 2015

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Verizon Prepaid Cell Phones New LG G4 H815 Brown Factory Unlocked 32GB

Credit Image: Amazon.com

I got the LG G4 attributable to the camera… conjointly, I sometimes keep a wireless telephone between two to three years, therefore removable battery may be a should feature! I will solely have unfastened cellphones, therefore for this value of $600 (I paid $618 with NGP and Quality Deals Shopping), it had been an incredible deal, since this can be the LG G4 international version

Performance wise is great! I play Real athletics three daily with no issues whatsoever! i really like the show, the battery isn't dangerous either, conjointly having the ability to feature more room through MicroSD is awe-inspiring (Since I take all photos in Raw format!)


Now, let’s mention the camera!

I had the Lumia 1020, Samsung S5, Note 4, Nexus five and LG G3… Since I came back my Note four for being defective, i used to be searching for a phone with an excellent camera! i feel I did the proper selection with G4. I wont to take footage solely on machine mode, however once I started twiddling with the Manual mode on the G4, i used to be ready to get nice results… currently, I solely use Manual mode, most fun! to not mention you'll be able to save in RAW format!

Manual focus, ISO 2700 and Shutter till thirty seconds ar therefore freaking awe-inspiring to play with! I sometimes take footage at evenfall and at night…

The LG G4 is that the best smartphone camera that I’ve ever had! The low lightweight performance is high notch!

I am attaching a number of photos dotty LG G4, I cut the resolution to JPEG, to be ready to transfer with the review!


Or Please Select Other products below ... !!!

Motorola DROID X Android Verizon Cell Phone


Customer Review:

Click Here for More Info





$83.97





Motorola Moto G - Global GSM - Unlocked - 16GB


Customer Review:

Click Here for More Info





$199.99





Motorola Atrix 4G MB861 Unlocked GSM Phone with Android 2.2 OS, Dual Core, 5MP Camera, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth - Black


Customer Review:

Click Here for More Info





$112.99





Motorola Droid 2 A955 Verizon Phone 5MP Cam, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth


Customer Review:

Click Here for More Info





$82.90





Motorola Droid Pro XT610 Unlocked GSM Phone with Android 2.2 OS, 5MP Camera, Wi-Fi and GPS - Black


Customer Review:

Click Here for More Info





$109.99




0 comments:

Post a Comment