Packaging dual-core a processor with each core running on 1 GHz, Motorola DROID of bionic sleekly designed smartphones with Verizon Wireless 4G LTE to provide mobile of Internet experience that up to 10 times as fast than 3G. And with the Motorola an innovative webtop applications, you are could connecting to the external monitor via optionally adapters or dock (include the dock your laptop) to play back music and the videos on the large screen and enjoy the full multi-tab browsing Firefox.
The Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Mobile Broadband is networking to provide speeds for up to 10 times as fast than Verizon Wireless 3G networks. With 4G LTE, you are will be enjoy a simultaneous voice and data capability, enabling your to check e-mail, browsing the web, download applications, and checking directions in the Google Maps during a phone call. Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Mobile Broadband is network currently account for one-third of all Americans, with a plan to extend network to a 3G coverage areas around the company during next three years.
In addition of high-speed 4G the connectivity, You too can share the built-in mobile phones Hotspot via free Wi-Fi between up to the five devices - a laptop, other mobile phones, MP3 players, and more (an additional service fee).
Running Android OS 2.3 Gingerbread, is powered by a dual-core processor 1 GHz and includes 1 GB of RAM PC-strong class, empowers you to browse, download, and multitask all at maximum speed.
With 16 GB of onboard storage and 16 GB microSD card included, you will be able to store lots of photos and videos directly on the device - and you can use an optional microSD memory card up to 32 GB for even more storage potential. Features include a GPS for navigational and location based the service, a Bluetooth for the hands-free devices and the stereo music streaming, and up to 10.8 hours talk time.
The DROID Bionic features a brilliant 4.3-inch QHD screen, which offers 24-bit color depth and 960 x 540 rich-pixel for the image is very sharp. And the screen is made of scratch-resistant glass with Corning Gorilla glare-reducing layer. With front-facing VGA camera device and See What I See video feature, you can share your experiences - either via Wi-Fi or 4G - with family, friends and coworkers. A rear-facing cameras 8-megapixel camera also allows you to capture stunning still images and full HD 1080p video while traveling.
Excellence Motorola DROID Bionic 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
- Gingerbread Android 2.3-powered smartphone with 4G wireless connectivity and 4.3-inch QHD screen multi-touch for the a brilliant video playback
- Capacity Dual-core processor 1 GHz; able to run a full desktop Firefox browser with an optional accessory; Wireless-N Wi-Fi network (with optional Wi-Fi Hotspot mobile service)
- Capacity 8-MP camera loaded; 1080p full HD camcorder, front-facing video camera chat; a Bluetooth stereo music; 16 GB to 16 GB of memory plus microSD card; corporate and personal e-mail
- Use a maximum of up to 8.10 hours of talk time, up to 200 hours (8.3 days) of standby time, this Smartphone is designed in September, 2011
- What is in the Box: the handset, rechargeable batteries, a wall / a USB chargers, a USB cables, 16 GB a microSD cards, the user operates the user a quick way DROID Bionic 4G Android Phone.
Customer Review of Motorola DROID Bionic 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
- JAcura - I've been on Verizon Wireless since high school and have gone through a ton of phones and a few smartphones including the Motorola Droid and the iPhone 4. This is BY FAR the best phone I have ever owned. My girlfriend is even ditching her DROID Charge for this phone. I'm going to try and give a good review and cover all the goods and the bads about this phone.
- Mdanger21 - I am not just an "average joe", I know a lot about cell phones, 4G, and battery usage. Please read the following review and decide if the Bionic is right for you. I highly recommend it, but you have to know its battery limitations.
- M.D.C. "The Franchise" - For the record, I have used many phones over the years. A lot of the devices focus too much on features and very little on functionality. I prefer phones that meet 3 basic criteria:
- Can last at least 18 hours with regular data usage, including web, email, and Market.
- Are physically attractive, feel good to the touch, and are not clunky to use.
- Can make and receive calls when needed, which isn't often, but still.